- CARMEN by Georges Bizet. Role of Micaëla. 83110 Sanary sur Mer.
- "Lyrical Charity Concert", in solidarity with the victims of the Aubagne street and all the evacuated people.
Théâtre Toursky, 13003 Marseille.
19 rue Estelle, 13001 Marseille.
Pianists Muriel Criq and Fabienne Poullain.
- "Honey, is that you ?" recital.
Hotel C2, Cours Pierre Puget, 13006 Marseille.
At the piano Frédéric Isoletta.
"Music on court". At the piano, Marie-France Arakélian.
Bd de la Libération, 13001 Marseille.
- Recital: "Les Grands Airs Lyrique". Eglise Sainte-Anne, 28 rue Thieux, 13008 Marseille. At the piano, Marie-France Arakélian.
- Tribute to Edmond Rostand, Eglise Saint Pierre du Gros Caillou, 58 rue Saint Dominique, 75007 Paris. Accompanied on the organ by Philippe Gueit.
- Concert of the winners of the CNRR Marseille, organized by the "Lions Clubs" at Temple Grignan, 13006 Marseille. Pianist Frédéric Isoletta.
- Concert at the auditorium of the Conservatoire Régional du Grand Nancy. At the piano Thierry Garin.
- "Tromb-Al-Cazar" by Offenbach, at the "Théâtre Atelier des Arts" 13009 Marseille.
- Courtyard of the Beaux-Arts Palace, CNRR Marseille. Concert of the Laureates. Pianist Marie-France Arakélian.
- Intimate recital. 19 rue Estelle. 13001 Marseille. Melodies of Satie, Ravel, Poulenc ...
- Viennese concert in the courtyard of the Carli Palace.
- As part of the Centenary of the Armistice of 1918, the "Edmond Rostand Festival" organised an evening in the Claude Erignac Courtyard of the Préfecture des Bouches du Rhône, which ended with our national anthem, which I had the honour and pleasure of performing in the presence of the Prefect of the Region and many personalities.
- Concert in front of 3000 spectators, in the gardens of Villa Bagatelle de Marseille, with the Orchestre du CNRR Marseille under the direction of Philip Bride.
- Solo soprano for Maurice Ohana's Mass with choir and orchestra, conducting class of Roland Hayrabedian.
- Chamber Music Concert, In the program "Chansons Madécasses" by Maurice Ravel.
- New Year's Concert,Theater Armand Salon de Provence, accompanied by the Orchestre de la Philharmonie Provence Méditerranée, OPPM conducted by Jacques Chalmeau.
- Recital at the Méjanes library in Aix en Provence.
- Concert Hall of Le Mont-Dore, accompanied by pianist Carlos Cebro.
- Production of Francis Poulenc's "La voix humaine" accompanied on piano by Laura Cavarello.
- In 2017, in addition to numerous concerts and recitals, performance of works by André Messager at the concert conference hosted by musicologist Edouard Exerjean at the Marseille Opera House.
- Vocal participation at the Alcazar de Marseille, to illustrate the publication of a reference work dedicated to the composer Henri Tomasi.
- Concert in Saint Rémy de Provence with pianist José Arrué.Concert at the Palais Longchamp in Marseille with pianist Marie-France Arakélian.
- Recital at the Chapelle Saint Pancrace in Pont Saint Esprit and then at the International Club "The Lyinc" in the city of Lyon ...
- Joined the opera company of the Théâtre de l'Odéon.
- During the summer, performs at the X° Festival "Plaisirs de Musiques" in Annecy.
- Then gives a recital in Haute Dordogne accompanied by the pianist Carlos Cebro.
- For the end of the year, in concert at the Imperial Palace in Annecy with pianist Elizabeth Cooper and flutist Philippe Pierlot.
- During the summer, soprano soloist for the Stabat Mater and Confitebor in Pergolesi conducted by choir director Stanislav Pavilek and accompanied on the organ by Virginie Martineau Larderet.
- Debut on stage and in public, on the occasion of various musical events.